How Does SQL Know What @p# In LINQtoSQL Queries?
I want to know how does the SQL Server know what @p# is in say this LINQtoSQL query
SELECT [t0].[MemberID], [t0].[Aspnetusername], [t0].[Aspnetpassword], [t0].[EmailAddr], [t0].[DateCreated], [t0].[Location], [t0].[DaimokuGoal], [t0].[PreviewImageID], [t0].[LastDaimoku] AS [LastDaimoku], [t0].[LastNotefied] AS [LastNotefied], [t0].[LastActivityDate] AS [LastActivityDate], [t0].[IsActivated] FROM [dbo].[Members] AS [t0] INNER JOIN [dbo].[MemberStats] AS [t1] ON [t0].[MemberID] = [t1].[MemberID] WHERE [t1].[TotalDeterminations] > @p0
When viewing SQL Server Profiler this is what gets executed against the database... but there is nothing telling SQL Server the value of
@p0 so how does it know what that value is?
It's a parameterized query generated by LINQ to SQL so that the query plan can be cached by SQL Server for later reuse. The parameter value was sent to SQL Server upon execution, it's just that the RPC:Completed event does not show it, if I recall correctly.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → ASP.NET routing w/ changing article name
- → NumericTextBox Loses Value using Html.TextBoxFor, not HTML
- → How to do Bundling of css & js files in Drupal
- → Does the fact that every page is reachable through www.example.com and www.example.com/index have any SEO impact?
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → UrlRewriting does not work on server, but on localhost it works fine on asp.net?
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working