How Does Google Know What Pages To Crawl When Using GatsbyJS
Pardon my lack of knowledge here, I am still new to using GatsbyJS.
When building out locally if I hit a 404 page I get a list of available pages. (see attached)
Just wondering if google indexes all these pages?
Google most likely will if it can see links to them and you don't have noindex hints or
Disallow rule that affects them in
robots.txt. Your best bet is to use gatsby-plugin-sitemap to generate a sitemap.xml . That you can submit to google and others.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?