How Do You Transfer Or Export SQL Server 2005 Data To Excel
I have a simple SQL 'Select' query, and I'd like to dump the results into an Excel file. I'm only able to save as .csv and converting to .xls creates some super ugly output. In any case, as far as I can tell (using Google) this doesn't seem to be so straight forward. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Use "External data" from Excel. It can use ODBC connection to fetch data from external source: Data/Get External Data/New Database Query
That way, even if the data in the database changes, you can easily refresh.
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key