How Do You Programmatically Put Folder Icons On The Finder Sidebar, Given That You Have To Use A Custom Icon For The Folder?
Am currently working on a project, and though I can add sidebar items by adding to the com.apple.sidebarlists.plist file then restarting Finder, I can't seem to know how to make the folder icons show up using its assigned custom icon.
Can anyone point me to a link or a solution that would make me do this? Thanks a bunch in advance!
There's no supported way to do this using pure Cocoa. Use the LSSharedFileList API, instead. It's the supported way to manage the sidebar lists, and you can provide a custom icon (as an IconRef from Icon Services) when you insert an item.
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → How to print the cart items,remove cart items in shopify ios sdk?
- → How to keep the user logged in or check if the user is logged in or not in Shopify?
- → How to covert a custom class into json array or json dictionary in objective c?
- → React Native Debug iOS Component in XCode
- → Error tokenizing data. C error: EOF following escape character
- → data type understanding of Parse database
- → How to save the response From My server , and How can i access That data
- → Bulk creation of components in React Native
- → How to mute AVAudioPlayer if music from another app is playing in spritekit
- → Swift Array memory address changes when referring to the same variable
- → String encryption in Objective-C decrypt in C#