How Do You Print The Items In A Nested List Line By Line In Python?
For example, if I have:
l = [["apple", "orange", "banana"], ["grape", "strawberry", "raspberry"]]
I'd like if it could print:
["apple", "orange", "banana"] ["grape", "strawberry", "raspberry"]
[["apple", "orange", "banana"], ["grape", "strawberry", "raspberry"]]
Easy way to do this?
You are pretty much tasked to break down that nested array as much as possible.
for i in arr: print(i)
But let's say you had a double nested array. You could do:
for i in arr: for inArr in i: print(i)
If you had a triple nested and wanted to print each, you you do.
for i in arr: for inArr in i: for subArr in inArr: print(subArr)
We use a foreach for each index and then keep using a foreach to look through an even deeper index.
I know you only asked for the first one, but I wanted to give a unique and in depth answer.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module