How Do You Create A 12 Or 24 Mnemonics Code For Multiple Cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC And So On..)
I just started using Flutter and I am trying to create a crypto wallet app that can support multiple different cryptocurrencies. The current issue I am facing is, is that I don't know how a mnemonics code is being generated for different cryptocurrencies when trying to create a backup for multiple wallets. I am using this library btw: https://pub.dartlang.org/packages/bip39
Any help would be much appreciated!
You can use one mnemonic code for all cryptocurrencies. As you can see in the library documentation you linked, you use the mnemonic code to get a wallet seed. That wallet seed is then used to create a HD wallet.
That single HD wallet can have many different cryptos. You differentiate between them by following the scheme in BIP44. In the accompanying SLIP44 there's a list of what HD wallet constants each currency uses.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?