How Do I Update Properties On A Shopify Line_item
How do I update the properties for a specific line_item using the shopify api?
There does not seem to be a method to directly update a specific line item.
I then tried to update the entire order object instead, but it seems like it is not saving my properties. If I save the order with the following json, the api returns the full order object, but with an empty properties  line for my line_items.
You can create a new order with the API but you can't update the line items of an existing order.
From the Order API docs:
You should also note that you can change only a few of an order's attributes using the API. You cannot change the items or the quantities in an order.
- → Issues installing composer correctly on OS X El Capitan
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Getting Comments of comments Facebook API
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Laravel - input request handling for global pagination
- → Redux: Using async middlewares vs dispatching actions on success functions
- → Facebook Developer API in reactjs code
- → Multiple Components Using One Store
- → Good solution to work with rest-api like SPA with redux?
- → Facebook PHP SDK - Graph Error "Authorization code has been used" on page refresh
- → Status of AudioWorkerNode in Web Audio API
- → CORS missmatch because of http