How Do I Set The Animation Color Of A LinearProgressIndicator?
The LinearProgressIndicator documentation helpfully displays the existence of a valueColor property and even mentions "To specify a constant color use: new AlwaysStoppedAnimation(color).", but if I try to set the color I get an error that LinearProgressIndicator has no instance setter for valueColor and the constructor for the class only accepts a key and a numerical value for the progress amount.
If I want a LinearProgressIndicator with a custom color do I need to create my own class? Is there really no way to specify this?
Looks like it's controlled from the Theme's accent color: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/blob/b670ce4bcc49bbab745221eae24fcebcbc9dba7c/packages/flutter/lib/src/material/progress_indicator.dart#L61
Wrap the relevant subtree in a modified Theme setting the accentColor to whatever you might like.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?