How Do I Resolve Error Message "no Module Named Websocket"
I have python 2.7
Then did: pip install websocket-client. Successful
In code have: import websocket
Now running code get error: No module named websocket.
Already search for other issues, which did not solve it.
I am not sure if websocket is part of package websocket or of package websocket-client.
Thanks in advance
I found a solution to resolve it.
I had to install it by venv/bin/pip install instead of pip install
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module