How Do I Register A Web Reference For A SQL Server 2008 Reporting Service Report?
I'm trying to access the Reporting Services via Web Services in my Visual Studio 2008 Application. How/where can I find my WSDL?
- → SQL: simple custom column in select doesn't work?
- → Copy columns and its data from a table in one database to another table in a different server
- → How to identify a transaction table?
- → How to create decimal variable dynamically in SQL Server
- → How to deal with duplicate records in SQL Server database
- → Convert the date format in sql?
- → Looping in SQL Server using Date
- → What is the best way to copy a database?
- → SQL Server : aggregate function doesn't work?
- → Is it possible to get a list of relevant words from a full-text index given a specific row?
- → How to convert my database into exe or script file?
- → What's the best way to change hard coded database references in view definitions (SQL Server 2008 R2)?
- → How to connect mssql from msi installer through windows authentication