How Do I Make My React Web Appp To Appear On Google Search?
I made a web app with React, everything working fine. I deployed with heroku and used a custom domain. But the thing is how do i make to appear it on google search? Like if you put facebook, you have the link for the webpage in the search results. I do not want to lose the dynamic changes of the hmtl that react offers.
Sometimes it takes time for google to search a site. A XML site-map always helps googles crawlers and makes it more accesible for them. If your site has some time already you can ask for it to be indexed by contacting google.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?