How Do I Interpret 'netstat -a' Output
Some things look strange to me:
- What is the distinction between 0.0.0.0, 127.0.0.1, and [::]?
- How should each part of the foreign address be read (part1:part2)?
- What does a state Time_Wait, Close_Wait mean?
Could someone give a quick overview of how to interpret these results?
0.0.0.0 usually refers to stuff listening on all interfaces. 127.0.0.1 = localhost (only your local interface) I'm not sure about [::]
TIME_WAIT means both sides have agreed to close and TCP must now wait a prescribed time before taking the connection down.
CLOSE_WAIT means the remote system has finished sending and your system has yet to say it's finished.
- → React native iOS error - "RCTNetworking.sendRequest not found"
- → Repeatedly getting "302 Not found" Sockets
- → Creating A Share Button Using Flutter for iOS and Android?
- → Wait for many web requests in a for-loop to return before calling function
- → Webservice Parsing in Afnetworking
- → How to save listview in android and fetch it back when required?
- → What happens when app gets paused/stopped before receiving http response?
- → Illegal Argument HttpURLConnection
- → How to convert NSInlineData to string?
- → How can I use Alamofire to add auth header to each request, and do something if the response is 401?
- → How to configure a wifi auto connect true or false.If true it should auto connect
- → How to point to localhost:8000 with the Dart http package in Flutter?
- → Argparse: unser input