How Do I Integrate A Third-party Library Into October Cms?
I need to add the payment system library to my project on Ocrober CMS ( https://github.com/yandex-money/yandex-checkout-sdk-php ). In this regard, the question is:
Can I do this using only the classes of my plugin, or is there a way to automatically integrate this into the project? If so, how can I do this without rewriting namespace and use at the beginning of php files? There is information about this on Github, but it is not clear how to use it.
go to in your plugin's root folderfor ex.
composer require stripe/stripe-php<- use this command
please replace package as per your need
once package installation is done you are able to use your library, for ex:
$stripeClient = new \Stnstallation is done you are able to use your library, for ex:
$stripeClient = new \Stripe\StripeClient()...
according to your need
in terminalgo to your
plugin's root directory
composer init-> then fill default infos
composer require yandex-money/yandex-checkout-sdk-php
- use it in code
// import use YandexCheckout\Client; // use $client = new Client(); $client->setAuth('shopId', 'secretKey');
if any doubt please comment.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?