How Do I Host A Landing Page With Its Own Design On An Existing Shopify Website?
I have designed a landing page and do not want to host it on a separate subdomain.
I want to host it in my Shopify account as a page of an existing Shopify website. For example: mysite.com/page/the-landing-page
The design is completely different from the main website's design. It will/should use its own CSS/JS files.
Is this possible?
The only options for you are within the Shopify system. Your exact options are like this:
- take over the home page as landing page, so domain.com/landingpage
- as a page, so domain.com/page/landingpage
- as a product, so domain.com/products/landingpage
- as a collection, so domain.com/collections/landingpage
- as a blog article...
So you have a lot of choice. I would go with the page. Easiest to manage for the Shopify merchant.
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM