How do I get phpunit to work in cloud9 IDE?
Just started out a laravel project on cloud9 IDE but I can't get phpunit to work. Every time I run the PHPUnit command I get a
command not found
response. From the file structure in the project I can see phpunit files. I have never used cloud 9 for a laravel project before so I can't really tell if thats how it's supposed to behave. Has anyone successfully used phpunit on cloud9 before?
You can install phpunit globally using composer (available in the default C9 workspace). Phpunit 4.8.* works with PHP 5.5.
sudo composer global require phpunit/phpunit:4.8.*
The phpunit executable will be installed in
~/.composer/vendor/bin/ so add the following line at the end of the
~/.profile file to make the command available elsewhere.
source ~/.profile afterwards to register the new path then simply run
phpunit in your Laravel installation folder.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms