How Do I Get A "select Count(*) Group By" Using Laravel Eloquent
I would like to execute the follow sentence using laravel eloquent
SELECT *, count(*) FROM reserves group by day
The only solution occurs to me is to create a view in the DB, but I am pretty sure there is a way to do it in laravel way.
You could use this:
$reserves = DB::table('reserves')->selectRaw('*, count(*)')->groupBy('day');
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms