How Do I Execute A Function On-close Or On Dismiss Of
For Polymer 1.0?
How do I automatically execute a function whenever my
<paper-dialog>element is closed?
Version: Polymer 1.0
<paper-dialog id="paper-id" entry-animation="scale-up-animation" exit-animation="scale-down-animation"> <sample-element></sample-element> </paper-dialog>
paper-dialog inherits the
Polymer.IronOverlayBehavior, which has the
<paper-dialog on-iron-overlay-opened="_myOpenFunction" on-iron-overlay-closed="_myClosedFunction"></paper-dialog>
- code: https://github.com/PolymerElements/iron-overlay-behavior/blob/master/test/iron-overlay-behavior.html (for example: take a look at line 147 for the
- → React conditional render pattern
- → How to resolve an outer async function from an inner function
- → Bootstrap model covered by modal backdrop
- → How can I handle an event to open a window in react js?
- → Is it OK to respond with a 400 Bad Request when the client does not use AJAX?
- → Creating a custom confirm dialog using ajaxConfirmMessage in octobercms
- → Modal dialog auth with react-router
- → Accordion and Dialog components for Material Design Lite
- → Except a modal from closing when click on a link
- → HTML Alert usage issue