How Do I Deploy Two Laravel 7 Project Into Shared Hosting At HostGator?
I tried many strategies to deploy two Laravel apps in shared hosting. What I have done so far is
created a folder inside public_html folder (vocalpublic) and put all the Laravel public folder files in there.
All the other Laravel project files except public folder have placed outside the public_html folder (example.co.uk)
- I have many addon domains, and in this case, I created one (example.co.uk) which was created a folder outside the public_hml folder, and that's where I drop laravel files.
Thanks for the viewers.
I found the solution. The PHP version of my server is 7.1 max but my Laravel 7.2 need at least PHP 7.2 version. So what I did was downgrade the Laravel app into version 5.8, and everything works fine.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms