How Do I Convert Split String To An Array Of Numbers?
I have a string that need to be spliced based on ,
x = '1,0.5,3' y = x.split(',') print(y) //Result //['1','0.5','3']
I would like to split the string but get an array of numbers as return value.
x = '1,0.5,3' l = [float(a) for a in x.split(',')]
float() since you have a floating point in there. You can use
int() but that will do some rounding
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module