How Do I Check If A Sharepoint Document Library Has The Require Approval Flag Set, Using The Sharepoint API?
It would also be useful to be able to check the "Requires Checkout" flag as well. I thought it might be a property on the SPDocumentLibrary object, but I can't see it.
Do I need to look in one of the admin namespaces...?
Require approval is represented by the Boolean property EnableModeration on the Microsoft.SharePoint.SPList class. Require checkout is controlled by the property ForceCheckout on the same class. Remember to also call the Update() method on the SPList class to save your changes to the database.
- → Licensing system for client side code web application
- → Can ASP.NET AJAX partial rendering work inside a SharePoint 2007 application page?
- → Windows Sharepoint Services (WSS) and Forms Authentication - Passing those credentials to other ASP.NET Forms Authentication Apps
- → Bypass invalid SSL certificate errors when calling web services in .Net
- → Errors creating WebPart subclass in another assembly
- → Do I have to use InfoPath forms for every task within a SharePoint workflow?
- → How do I check if a Sharepoint Document Library has the Require Approval flag set, using the Sharepoint API?
- → Jquery - JS Clear table before new search, whitin function or out?
- → Automatically open Office add-in on SharePoint Online
- → Knockout unable to process binding in a specific function
- → Reformat list to grouped structure