How Do I Change The Maximum Upload File Size For The Document Manager In A Telerik RAD Controls RADEditor/WYSIWYG Control?
I'm using the Telerik RAD Controls RADEditor/WYSIWYG control as part of a Dynamic Data solution.
I would like to be able to upload files using the Document Manager of this control.
However, these files are larger than whatever the default setting is for maximum upload file size.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?
Thanks Yaakov Ellis, see your answer + the answer I linked through a comment for the solution.
The Telerik website has instructions here.
Short version: in Web.config set the maxRequestLength
<system.web> <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="102400" executionTimeout= "3600" /> </system.web>
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → ASP.NET routing w/ changing article name
- → NumericTextBox Loses Value using Html.TextBoxFor, not HTML
- → How to do Bundling of css & js files in Drupal
- → Does the fact that every page is reachable through www.example.com and www.example.com/index have any SEO impact?
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → UrlRewriting does not work on server, but on localhost it works fine on asp.net?
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working