How Do I Add A Palette To Tx_news In TYPO3?
How do I add the core
gallerySettings palette to the media tab of tx_news?
I want to be able to use these settings in the news detail template.
In my site package I have tried adding this to my
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addToAllTCAtypes( 'tx_news_domain_model_media', '---palette--;;gallerySettings', '', 'after:fal_media' );
It's not possible to reuse a palette from a different table. What you could do is to implement the relevant code from
tt_content in your extension.
That's the TCA as well as database table definitions and the necessary TypoScript. Please consult typo3/sysext/fluid_styled_content for details of the frontend output.
TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\DataProcessing\GalleryProcessor is what you need.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?