How Could I Write Something Through Handwriting On To My Electronjs Desktop App
I am developing a desktop application using electron js and have python backend. I want to write something on to my app through hand without keyboard and want to store this handwritten information into my database. Any suitable solution for this task??
There are many libraries. Checkout https://github.com/jakubfiala/atrament.js (Tiny JS library for beautiful drawing and handwriting on the HTML Canvas).
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module