How Come MapView Shows Less Then Map Application?
I have a com.google.android.maps.MapView in my application. When using the normal view I do not get any data in Jerusalem and its surroundings. When scrolling to the same location with the Maps app or the maps.google.com webpage the place is rich with mapdata.
Is there a (known) difference between the Map API view and the Google view of mapdata that I am unaware of?
The Google APIs Add-On for Android is a proprietary product. As such, there is no real public documentation on what data is provided by the various layers (e.g., satellite), just that the layers exist. Moreover, there is no real configuration for what gets displayed on the various layers -- all you can do is toggle the layers on and off and control gross aspects like zoom levels.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View