How Can You Get Future-dated Posts In Django?
I just want to do a basic site in Django and the flatpages app is super simple, but it doesn't support a couple of things that I need, namely custom fields and future-dating. That is setting a publish date to some point in the future rather than publishing immediately.
What's the best option for getting future-dated posts in Django?
The answer to this question is the same as your question "Is there anything better than Flatpages?"
django-cms allows you to arrange your flatpages in a hierarchical structure and lets you set a future publish date.
By custom fields I assume you mean fields defined by users? If so then you'll have to implement that yourself on top of django-cms.
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → Uncaught ReferenceError: Parent is not defined
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → Implement shopify templates in django
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → How to avoid being crawled/penalized by Google
- → Django: Identify the urls that provide duplicate content and set a canonical link
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Jquery Modal Confirmation on Django form submit for deletion of object
- → changing the size of an image with css
- → shopify_auth multi store session handling
- → How to use Shopify Python API RecurringApplicationCharge