How Can I Update A Record Of Specfic User From Start Date Of Moth Till The End Of That Specific Month?
UPDATE `agentstats` SET `total_target` = '150' from `agentstats` Where `date` BETWEEN '2022-01-01' and '2022-01-31'and`user_id` = 3
user_id is the foreign key
This is the query i made its not working. Can any one please help me this.
You have a few syntax errors. Try this:
UPDATE `agentstats` SET `total_target` = '150' Where `date` BETWEEN '2022-01-01' and '2022-01-31' and `user_id` = 3
from `agentstats` and add spaces before and after the
'2022-01-31'and`user_id` = 3
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key