How Can I Solve "Forge IP Addresses: We Are Upgrading Our Servers! If You Use IP Whitelisting, Please Add Our New Addresses" On The Forge Laravel?
When I access laravel forge (https://forge.laravel.com), there exist warning like this :
Forge IP Addresses: We are upgrading our servers! If you use IP whitelisting, please add our new addresses: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
Seems It will add new address. But i'm still confused to add it
Whether it is added in digital ocean via ssh?
How can I solve this problem?
Depending on what yuou have configured security wise, you'll likely need to add new firewall rules for the ip addresses. As it says, if you've whitelisted forge servers anywhere you'll have to do the same for these.
You may have a whitelist defined through your webserver as well.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms