How Can I Set The Number Of Bytes To Be Displayed By The Binary Form Of A Character In Python?
I want to be able to set the number of bytes displayed by each character in the string to be 6. Here, the string is
jJ and I'm getting the output as
J is giving
1001 and I want it to display
a = ['A','B','C','D','E','F','G','H','I','J','K','L','M','N','O','P','Q','R','S','T','U','V','W','X','Y','Z','a','b','c','d','e','f','g','h','i','j','k','l','m','n','o','p','q','r','s','t','u','v','w','x','y','z','0','1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8','9','+','/'] def mapFirst(string): return ''.join(bin(ord(chr(a.index(c)))) for c in string).replace('0b','') def main(): k = 'jJ' print(mapFirst(k)) if __name__ == "__main__": main()
return ''.join(bin(ord(chr(a.index(c)))) for c in string).replace('0b','')
return ''.join(str(bin(ord(chr(a.index(c))))).replace('0b','').zfill(6) for c in string)
The function you were looking for is
Note: I suggest you to split that line into multiple lines for readability purposes.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module