How Can I See Instant Trades From Symbol With Binance Api
I researched so many things about to see instant trades in binance api. But i can't find any endpoints. I can find just
recentTrades endpoint and this is showing some of the trades I think 6 hours ago. I need to see instant trades. Is there any other document I can't find or is there such an endpoint?
You can use the recent trade REST endpoint (https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#recent-trades-list) and limit to a smaller number of results.
Also there is a trade websocket stream (https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/spot/en/#trade-streams) for each symbol.
This will return in real time trades as they happen.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module