How Can I Publish An App For Both IOS And MacOS?
I’m working on an iPhone/iPad app exclusively with Objective-C files.
Is there a way to build a Mac app without having to duplicate many of them?
Is there a way I can make custom button files (.h, .m) that work for both iOS and macOS?
You will need to add it to the platforms
and exclude the codes which wont work on MacOS with :
#if !targetEnvironment(macCatalyst) // Code to exclude from Mac. #endif
then you need to optimize your app for MacOs , more details on : https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/mac_catalyst/optimizing_your_ipad_app_for_mac
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?