How Can I Print Incoming Webhook Data In Real-time On My Browser?
I have set Webhook notification on Shopify platform when a new order is placed. I send the data to the URL of a PHP app I am currently working on and I want to print the incoming data in real-time on my browser. It is the first time I am working with Webhooks so any advice will be helpful. Thank you!
if you still need help with this: on the file you have set your webhook on use the following code to catch any incoming posts, you can print them or trigger them into your terminal.
$json = file_get_contents('php://input'); $data = json_decode($json,1);
i hope this helps you! Good day!
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?