How Can I Keep Database Entries In Google Cloud Firestore Private In Firebase Console Even From Project Owner Accounts?
Is there a way to make the cloud firestore database entries for a specific collection private or hidden in firebase console making them unreadable / unaccessible from even the project owner accounts?
You can add users to your project with different roles (owner, editor or viewer) but it's for the entire project. You cannot add users with custom privilege to access for instance, only a collection or a subcollection.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?