How Can I Jump To Another Loop?
I have a problem. I don't know how to jump to another loop. Should I use 'continue' or 'break' in the current loop? (python3.x)
While True: <-- continue to this
continue <-- continue to the first while loop
break key word allows you to exit the presiding loop you are in. So if you have a statement like:
while True: while True: break
The break will send you back to the first loop.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module