How Can I Get That Huge Security Icon On My Secure Site?
If I go to www.paypal.com, Firefox displays a huge icon in the location bar. Is it possible to get my web site to do this without paying $2700 to Verisign? Where is the best place to buy SSL certificates and not break the bank?
You're talking about EV (extended validation) SSL. Digicert are very competitive for this ($488 per year) and also standard SSL certificates. Whoever you go for though, make sure you check what browser compatibility they have as some of the cheaper ones do not have as wide support as the more expensive ones meaning you're kinda getting what you pay for.
Edit: also, EV is only supported on the more recent browsers (not IE6 for example).
- → Keeping uploaded files secure but still available via https
- → Can Cookies be securely sent from one machine to another to access a resource
- → how to build form_ajax() function with data-request-validate attribute
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → uploading docx via OctoberCms media manager
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Lumen HTTP Basic Authentication without use of database
- → OctoberCMS Media Finder. Invalid Security Token
- → Licensing system for client side code web application
- → Content security policy. webcomponent. script src DataURI .Can I override HTTP HEADER by META tag?
- → Laravel 5.1 - Display images stored in Storage folder
- → Laravel Ratchet socket Auth