How Can I Get A List Of All Special Methods Available?
Special methods are for example (in Django):
def __wrapper__ def __deepcopy__ def __mod__ def __cmp__
A list of special method names is here, but it's not an exhaustive of magic names -- for example, methods
__deepcopy__ are mentioned here instead, the
__all__ variable is here, class attributes such as
__bases__, etc are here, and so on. I don't know of any single authoritative list of all such names defined in any given release of the language.
However, if you want to check on any single given special name, say
__foo__, just search for it in the "Quick search" box of the Python docs (any of the above URLs will do!) -- this way you will find it if it's officially part of the language, and if you don't find it you'll know it is a mistaken usage on the part of some package or framework that's violating the language's conventions.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module