How Can I Detect If A Store Has 'Advanced Shopify' Through The API
Shopify has various levels of service that has include various features.
I only want to show features of my Shopify app, to customers that have those features.
Is there a way to detect, via the Shopify API, what version of Shopify my customers have?
For example I want to know if someone connecting to my app with their Shopify store, has 'Advanced Shopify' so I can show them specific features.
I have looked through the Shopify APIs a lot, https://help.shopify.com/api/reference, and googled it extensively, haven't seen anything.
You can get store type information by accessing
/admin/shop.json of the store using api.
Check the "plan_name" attribute of the json.
Refer this for more.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation