How Can I Delete Multiple Keywords From A Column
UPDATE mytable SET FruitsColumn = REPLACE(FruitsColumn,'apple','')
it works fine and deletes every instance of the word "apple" from my column.
But how would I delete apple, and also other words at the same time?
UPDATE mytable SET FruitsColumn = REPLACE(FruitsColumn,'apple,orange,strawberry','')
and it wouldnt work
you need to do nested REPLACE calls:
UPDATE mytable SET FruitsColumn = REPLACE(REPLACE(FruitsColumn,'orange',''),'apple','')
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key