How Can I Create Migration From Existing Database?
How can I create migration from existing database?
I wanted to do this with
Xerton. I try do execute:
php artisan make:migration
But I'm getting this error:
Not enough arguments (missing: "name").
Is it possible to migrate the existing database at once? Without having to migrate the tables separately?
When you create a migration you have to specify the name of the migration like this :
php artisan make:migration create_users_table php artisan make:migration add_votes_to_users_table
With Xerton :
Run php artisan migrate:generate to create migrations for all the table
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms