How Can I Create MacOS' Help Button In Tkinter?
The Human Interface Guidelines describe a distinctive Help button that isn't the same design as a normal tkinter button. My question is simply, can I create this button in tkinter? I looked in the tkinter docs on effbot, but couldn't find anything.
You can make a button, put a question mark image on it, and set borders to 0.
Here is an example:
from tkinter import * root = Tk() root.config(bg="light grey") helpim = PhotoImage(file="help.gif") help = Button(root, bd=0, bg="light grey") help["activebackground"] = "light grey" help.config(image=helpim) help.pack() root.mainloop()
This is the question mark image I used:
You can assign the button a command to show the help as a dialog message box.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module