How Can I Convert Ip Ranges Formatted In Ip1-ip2 To Cidr Format?
I have a long list of ips formatted like the following:
220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199
What I am trying to do is to get it into CIDR format, as such:
188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206 becomes: 220.127.116.11/24 18.104.22.168/24 ... 22.214.171.124/24
Any advice on how to automate this process using a script is what I'm looking for.
Here you have the tool: http://ipconvertertools.com/iprange2cidr For this tool 2000 IP ranges is not a problem.
You have to select the "multiple ip ranges" tab and paste all of them there. You can start with few ranges to test the tool.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module