how can I change yoast seo generated sitemap file URL?
I have a wordpress website with yoast seo plugin installed. currently the sitemap url is www.domain.com/sitemap_index.xml. As far as I know from my search results on Internet, yoast plugin itself doesn't have such option/feature for changing generated sitemap url, how can I change this url to a customized one programmatically?
Change line 34 to:
add_rewrite_rule( 'your_name_here\.xml$', 'index.php?sitemap=1', 'top' );
Inside Yoast Dashboard (admin.php?page=wpseo_dashboard) click on 'Save Changes'
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?