How Can I Align Them Nicely?
You Should arrange your component from the top of the page:
all of your components arrangement and constraints depend on together.
Component_1 must have Constraint(height, top, left, right) Component_2 must have Constraint(height, top, left, right) if you have a label with the flexible height you should set constraint without fixed height and should height Constraint with >= height (height >= 30, top, left, right) and set numberOfLine to 0.
if you have a lot of components you should use ScollView or TableView
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?