How Can I Add Text On Meta Expr:content?
I have a live streaming site, I am having trouble adding text to
<meta expr:content='data:blog.pageName' property='og:title'/>
I would like to put text before and after the
data:blog.pagename data tag, so that it will show up in facebook as ( Watch "title of the post" Live Free ).
I am trying something like this below, but it is not working. Please help
<meta expr:content='Watch + data:blog.pageName + Live Free' property='og:title'/>
Here is my blogger website URL = https://www.nbalink.com/
You will need to enclose the text with double quotes (
"). The following format will work
<meta expr:content='"Watch " + data:blog.pageName + " Live Free"' property='og:title'/>
- → Getting Comments of comments Facebook API
- → Facebook PHP SDK - Graph Error "Authorization code has been used" on page refresh
- → How is possible to open website inside facebook mobile app like buzzfeed?
- → flynsarmy-sociallogin (Facebook api) in octoberCMS - Authentication failed! Facebook returned an invalid user id
- → Putting Facebook photos on canvas, taint canvas when trying to send it toDataURL. Can I set Facebook's header for CORS?
- → OctoberCMS plugin SEO Meta Og image
- → How can I add text on meta expr:content?
- → Custom Facebook Share using Sharer.php
- → Import Facebook SDK in Android Studio 2.0
- → Fetch user albums using facebook latest SDK?
- → Facebook FB.api Notication stopped working
- → Getting likes data (id and name) from JSONArray - Facebook api
- → How to know coming back from Facebook?