How Can Firebase Open Dynamic Links Without Us Having To Change Our Apple-app-site-association File?
We have configured our app to open universal links by uploading an apple-app-site-association file to our server.
Recently we decided to start using dynamic links from firebase, and after setting everything up, it's all working fine, and we can now open dynamic links created in firebase.
What I don't understand is, how on earth (considering that we didn't change our AASA file at all) does our mobile app know how to open google's special dynamic links?
Mainly because its on a different domain! You'll notice the Dynamic Link is on something.page.link. When you entered your team ID and bundle ID into the Firebase console, it created a new apple-app-site-association file on the page.link subdomain.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?