How Add Meta Property="og:locale" Content="?"
I have seen several different articles, and I want to know, to be sure what is right,
How add meta
en_US or en-US Which is correct? or is the same?
on my website I have add it like this
<meta property="og:locale" content="en_US"/>
According to their documentation here http://ogp.me/,
og:locale - The locale these tags are marked up in. Of the format language_TERRITORY. Default is en_US.
The accepted format is en_US, so your meta property tag is in the correct format. If you want to add an alternative language, you can do so with
<meta property="og:locale:alternate" content="fr_FR" /> <meta property="og:locale:alternate" content="es_ES" />
As stated in their website.
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM