Hosting On Different Platforms
I am hosting a store on Shopify which runs an ecommerce store, I am also making a marketplace on Wordpress which is hosted on AWS. I own the domain on go daddy.com
Here are my questions: mydomain.com currently points to Shopify store I want to send my users from Shopify store to Wordpress marketplace via the menu for.e.g mydomain.com/marketplace should goto marketplace.mydomain.com(hosted on Wordpress)
What all things I need to do to achieve this? Create a sub domain on go daddy? and point it to where? reconfigure DNS on wordpress hosting service?
At first you need to create the subdomain in godaddy.com and then you need to write the set of code in vhost file at AWS. vHost file depends on operating system you are using in AWS. Sample vhost file :
<VirtualHost 172.20.30.50> # ip to be replace by your ip DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/yoursite" ServerName marketplace.mydomain.com </VirtualHost>
Hope this will help
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML