According to the docu
"Once you have cloned the Homestead repository, run the bash init.sh command from the Homestead directory to create the Homestead.yaml configuration file. The Homestead.yaml file will be placed in the ~/.homestead hidden directory:
In Windows how do I run init.sh?
init.bat, it will do all the job for you.
init.bat is a Windows version of init.sh.
- → "Box: laravel/homestead-7" producing "sh.exe":box:: command not found"
- → Retrieve user's image selection from website
- → Getting error when using default task in gulp, shows the following error in Gitbash : Task requires a name that is string
- → Homestead Installaton
- → bash: homestead: command not found
- → Troubles with Artisan Tinker encoding
- → How can I access declared variable in bash when executing Laravel Envoy task?
- → coinex exchange API and use Curl /BASH to Place a market order crypto pair
- → Coiex API Curl Could not resolve host
- → How to GREP words, not lines, that contain specific characters, and print entire word
- → Cmd and Git bash have a different result when run a Python code
- → How can I convert ip ranges formatted in ip1-ip2 to cidr format?
- → Pushing to another user's remote repository without the use of pull requests