Homestead Attempting To Re-download Box
I manually downloaded laravel homestead box from atlas and the version i downloaded is 0.2.6 of laravel/homestead.
Then i git clone
After doing the other necessary configurations when i am trying to run vagrant up from Homestead directory, it is starting to download the laravel/homestead box again with version 0.4.0.
My internet is slow and i cannot afford to download the box again. Is there any way i can tell Homestead to use the existing homestead box already exist in my ~/.vagrant.d directory.
homestead.rb at your drive, mine is at
Edit it using text editor.
try find this word syntax:
config.vm.box_version = settings["version"] ||= ">= 0"
change it to
config.vm.box_version = settings["version"] ||= "= 0.2.6"
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms