Home Key Go To Start Of Line In Visual Studio?
Where is the option in Visual Studio to make the Home key go to the start of the line?
Right now you have to do
Home, Ctrl+Left Arrow
i'd prefer that home goes to the start of the line. i saw it before, but now i cannot find it.
In Tools/Customize/Keyboard, Reassign the "Home" key from Edit.LineStart" to "Edit.LineFirstColumn"
Edit by OP: You must change Scope to Text Editor before this will work.
Visual Studio 2010
Visual Studio 2010 removed the "scope" option. Instead you want the "Use new shortcut in" option:
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Where to find example Visual Studio 2015 project(s) using typescript and React?
- → How to configure Visual Studio 2015 to write JSX in ASP.NET 5 (RC) with intellisense
- → How to make this simple TypeScript + React app work with Visual Studio 2015?
- → Format liquid(Shopify) code in visual studio code
- → Typescript intellisense without emitting require
- → How to display shopify free them output on my laptop using visual studio code?
- → Visual Studio Code - how to debug node.js routes?
- → Visual Studio cordova, simple way to "live reload" on Android devices?
- → --allow-live terminal command for shopify development
- → compile typescript with a visual studio code task, specifying the output directory
- → How to highlight all symbol appearances in python code with PTVS?
- → What is the location of the Python tools for Visual Studio?