Hindi Subtitle (srt File) Parsing Issue
The NSRegularExpression in iOS couldn't parse the whole hindi srt file using the regex expression below:
The above expression is working fine with English subtitles. In case of hindi subtitle the result after the function
let matches = regex.matches(in:<SubtitleStringToParse>, options: NSRegularExpression.MatchingOptions(rawValue: 0), range: NSMakeRange(0, <SubtitleStringToParse.count>))
gives matches array with lesser values as expected. If suppose actually there should be 10 matches, it is showing only 8 matches, rest 2 are missing. As long the hindi subtitles are we can see some number of missing matches towards the end.
Is there any way to resolve this issue or for different languages what should be done for parsing subtitles to get the accurate matches?
Is there any alternative?
Try this regular expression.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?